“We came back tonight”

Green Ginger
Ranked #11 of 159 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Manager is Martin koechle, martink.greenginger@gmail.com.
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

We came back after being told the kitchen was closed at 2:30. Dinner was great. Service great. Hot and sour soup was outstanding. The sweet chili with chicken is all gone. Yummy. The sushi was just the right thing to complete the dinner. My wife and I will be back soon. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We stop often for lunch..reasonable pricing..very friendly staff, tasty food
Pleasant , quiet surroundings. Will go back often

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Looking over their menu I decided to try their takeout. While my mind was set on chicken fried rice I also ordered the appetizer sampler: crispy calamari, basil roll, & pork gyoza. While waiting for the food I was offered a drink and I am glad I accepted, a delicious tea. When I was ready to go with my order, they offered me a trees for the road. While not necessary, it was very much appreciated and I enjoyed it on the way home. Great, friendly service.
Now the food. The crispy calamari want crispy anymore when I arrived home (no surprise) but the taste did not suffer, it was really good. The pork and the roll were delicious and complemented the calamari nicely. The appetizer sampler was large enough that the fried rice was more like a dessert, a very good one at that.
The great service along with the delicious food means I plan to return to try some of their other dishes. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Good service, enormous portions and tasty food. Diverse menu has a variety of Asian options. We enjoyed noodle bowls and vegetarian sushi.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

This was a great experience. If I could, I would go back again to try the entire menu. Delicious food and great service.