“Delicious asian fashion!”

Green Ginger
Ranked #11 of 159 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Manager is Martin koechle, martink.greenginger@gmail.com.
Reviewed 20 November 2016

We tried this place for the first time this last week and were not disappointed! There happy hour has fantastic options and priced. The Lychee martini was great and the sushi was fresh and flavorful! We ended up doing all sushi, but the our friends did a plate from the teppanyaki menu and said it was fantastic as well. The fresh basil rolls were great and the spring rolls were equally as fresh. If you like asian food, from Teppan to sushi to classic Chinese food, this place is great!

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Went here on the 28th of sept with my wife sat down where the hibachi counter is since that's what we wanted ginger said E was great salad was ok soup was plain and with no taste , now the food was prepared great good show nice guy I ordered steak chicken fried rice and my wife ordered chicken and shrimp with fried rice! Rice was good really good but my steak ordered med was more like med rare and had a slight funny taste maybe cause it was rare and I don't eat rare and the chicken was a little rubbery on the undercooked side but overall still good to eat not the best I had but good wish I can give a 3 1/2 star but site don't do halfs and not worth the 4 in my opinion shrimp was cooked great for my wife btw....try it you might like it 50/50 btw service was great

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Yummy. End of story. Food's good too. But they had me at Cosmo. Excellent fish tank. But they really had me at Cosmo.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We were there last Thursday and will go back next Thursday.
Service is OUTSTANDING and the food fantsstic.
I anearly always order the hibachi grill shrimp and scallop platter and get a double order of vegetables instead of rice and veggies.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Love their happy hour!! Great restaurant for putting coupons on Local Flavor! The waiter/bartender Joe is awesome!!! Great Coconut soup, Kim chi, low mein and Spicey basil beef.