“Nice people”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I called and it took a while for them to answer the phone but they were super pleasant. By the time I arrived, my food was ready and waiting for me, which was really nice. All the employees just seemed like good country people.
All of the food was great, except for the macaroni. It just didn't look appealing to me and it didn't taste that good but everything else was fine.
I would definitely go there for nice service from the staff.

I'm sorry I didn't take pictures of the other food but I was starving...

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Our meal at Sonny's was delicious yesterday. I had flavorful, tender, sliced pork. The place is drab and tired. Gray is an "in" color but it no way goes with Sonny's decor of pine wood. Fluorescent white bulbs are in the old wooden hanging lights which doesn't help, pads on the benches are worn and torn, a good cleaning wouldn't hurt and the help needs some sprucing up. We choose this location rather than the one in Buford-for better food -but am rethinking the drive to this place.

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Ann T, thanks for reaching out to us. Can you please email us details, location, and your phone number to social@SonnysBBQ.com? Your feedback is appreciated!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for an early dinner with family today for father's day, and after three attempts to get it right they still failed miserably with providing a hot succulent meal. Pulled pork and sliced pork were room temperature. Ribs were tough ands same complaints from 4 near by tables. Save your $$$. All of this was while expressing concerns to manager. I need

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

We're sorry to hear that your recent visit was not up to expectations, Marcia S. Please allow us to help. Email us at Social@SonnysBBQ.com with the details about your experience, including the location, along with your phone number. We appreciate your feedback, and hope you’ll give us another chance!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I have eaten at several Sonnys, but would consider this one has lower quality food. Had a pulled pork sandwich and slaw. The slaw was great if you like vinegar based. No mayo!! The pulled pork was average. If you want a drink, don't forget to take your id, otherwise they won't serve you.

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, 86944t. We’d like to try to help—please email Social@SonnysBBQ.com with further details, along with your contact information and the location you were at. We do appreciate your feedback, and we hope to hear more from you.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I love Sonny's ribs. They are always cooked perfect and never dried out. All U can eat is the way to go here. The plate has plenty of sides too. Service was quick and accurate at this location as well. If you love ribs then Sonny's will not disappoint.

SonnysBBQ, Digital Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Thank you for your great review, David K! We’re glad to hear you enjoyed your all you can eat ribs, and we can’t wait to see you again for your next visit.