“Great”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time visiting this restaurant and I must say it was incredible. Although pricey they gave you your money’s worth. There were sizable portions and although their focus was seafood they had other tasty choices. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

A friend who knows very well the restaurant and the area, invited my wife and I to Pappadeaux, we never had hear about this restaurant before. We love seafood and this restaurant is famous for their fresh seafood. I would say no body will be desapointed dining in this restaurant. The only thing is it was a bit noisy, but the food is delicious.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Stopped overnight, went in for dinner as a specialty: we ordered full meals as takeout to bring back to our hotel so as to avoid a waiting liine, and it was fun to do that. The place is spirited, kinda noisy, lots of fun to eat at, boisterous. Upscale cajun: oysters, veg and seafood brochettes, seasoned salmon, customary cajun too. For this style of experience we'd go back.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Our server Jajuan was awesome. Very helpful and attentive. Probably the best server I have ever encountered. The atmosphere was great, but very loud. I had the shrimp brochette which was good but not very flavorful. I am not from a large city, so trying to get to the restaurant was a bit stressful. it is right off the exit and there are several lanes, and since I am not familiar with the area, I found it hard to maneuver in the lanes to get to the restaurant. This is by no means any fault of the restaurant, but it will keep me from going back.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Reserve sitting for 6pm but it took awhile. Wasn’t seated until after 7. We had a large party. The food was good but the waiter got our check incorrect. I pointed out that he didn’t charge us enough.