“Amazing seafood!”

Cuisines: American, Cuban
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. I definitely recommend the sampler appetizer. You get a little of everything and it’s the perfect size for a group of 4. The big hit at our table were the seafood dishes. The Classic Paella single serving was huge and had everything but the kitchen sink (shrimp, scallops, king crab, pork, chicken, steak)....simply perfect and enough for 2. The mahi-mahi was also delicious. Save room for dessert and Cuban coffe.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We found Mojitos on Trip Advisor while looking for a good place to dine near our hotel. What a great find! We both know Cuban cuisine very well, and Mojitos is quite authentic. The empanada and croqueta appetizers were delicious. Kit had a Caribbean salmon with mango chutney that was superb - fresh and delicious. I had the ox tail, which was very well prepared and just like what I'm used to. The guava cheesecake dessert was fresh and delicious. The namesake Mojito drink was very good as well. Dining in the back patio reminded us of one of our favorite restaurants in Cojimar, near Havana Cuba (sans the ocean.) Great service. Live music. Great evening. Highly recommended. Buenisimo!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

What wonderful food. Great restaurant. Food is authentic and very well prepared. Service was excellent even for only being open a few days. Waiter and Manager were both visable and attentive. This is a weekly must

Reviewed 17 June 2018

My wife and I had lunch here Friday. I had a sandwich and salad and both were very good. My wife had the Cuban salad and she said it was very good.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My husband love this place! The food is marinated and seasoned so well! Their fresh lemonade is great when you add mint to it! Our server was was very attentive even with it being busy.

Tip: they don’t take reservations but call 30 minutes before coming in and they’ll put your name down on the wait list day of. (We did that and as soon as we pulled in they called us letting us know our table was ready! :)