“First time here, will definitely come back”

Atlanta Range and Ordnance
More attraction details
Owner description: Atlanta's Finest Indoor Gun Range, Located in Newnan, GA, 20 minutes South of the ATL Airport. Featuring 14 Lanes, with a max distance of 40 yards, with no Caliber or Velocity restrictions. Climate Controlled, Triple HEPA Air filtration, providing our customers with 100% fresh air every 6 minutes.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 20 January 2018

If you like to shoot, this is a very nice place to go do it. Took my Fiance there to try out my pistols, she had never shot a pistol before. Simple to get into ( lil paperwork for first timers, nothing big ). They will supply ear protection and or eye protection, just ask.

Want to rent a gun ? they have plenty to choose from. Just purchase some ammo from them and you can try out several calibers.
Lanes are well lit, clean, nice variety of lengths, and rare for an indoor range, you can bring a rifle. Definite bonus.

Great place to go shoot, try out new guns and ammo, friendly staff. easy to recommend to anyone.

All reviews
"employees"
"facilities"
"store"

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Only my second time shooting a gun and I am hooked. This place has EXCELLENT staff and they are very knowledgeable. I was properly instructed and corrected as necessary. There are 20 guns to choose from if you want to experience a variety of models. I am moving closer to my first gun purchase to protect my home. THANK YOU!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Our group of 5 ladies went to this indoor range for a group class and shooting. Gary DeGeorge, Jr. (the owner) was our instructor. We had a great time. First, we all felt like we learned a lot (some of us had never shot a gun). We also enjoyed the chance to shoot and Gary had lots of patience with us. In addition to having lots of fun we left feeling more comfortable and safer handling a gun. This was definitely a great place for a educational and fun afternoon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

❤️❤️❤️ this range. My husband does not like the heat and so this was the perfect answer. Air Conditioned and with a 40yard pistol range so I could challenge myself to some better long distance shooting . Staff were all really friendly and didn’t even mind me shooting my canon.
We will most definitely be back! I recommend this to anyone in the area.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 September 2017

My wife and I recently moved to the area and were looking for a range. We stopped by this one on our way to the store one weekend and were hooked! The facilities are top notch with high end finishes on throughout. This place has multiple lanes for both pistols and rifles. In addition, it is never too busy. The staff are super friendly and knowledgeable, often we find ourselves talking with the staff following our range time about new firearms, etc. We both ended up buying memberships and take our friends when they come into town.

In addition, this range is great for people looking to try out different firearms. The range offers a plethora of options for both rifles and pistols (including a Barrett than can be rented for a fee). If you are looking to purchase a firearm but unsure of what exactly you want, go here! If you rent a gun, you can interchange it with another as many times as you want (only limitation being that you must use their ammo). My wife was looking for something small and ended up firing 5 different types of pistols during one of our sessions... all for one price!

This is a great range, you will not be disappointed!