Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
It’s fun for the whole family

I have a saying “those who shoot together! Stay together.... and alive” it’s great that my 12 year... read more

Reviewed 4 November 2018
csnider69
Peachtree City, Georgia
via mobile
Boom goes the dynamite

I had received a gift card and Groupon discounts over time and just never found the time to go. The... read more

Reviewed 31 March 2018
badtothebone380
Sharpsburg, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews different types in addition great place firearms gun safety shooting rifle purchase date cal handling hooked employees facilities store
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Our group of 5 ladies went to this indoor range for a group class and shooting. Gary DeGeorge, Jr. (the owner) was our instructor. We had a great time. First, we all felt like we learned a lot (some of us had never shot a gun). We also enjoyed the chance to shoot and Gary had lots of patience with us. In addition to having lots of fun we left feeling more comfortable and safer handling a gun. This was definitely a great place for a educational and fun afternoon.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

❤️❤️❤️ this range. My husband does not like the heat and so this was the perfect answer. Air Conditioned and with a 40yard pistol range so I could challenge myself to some better long distance shooting . Staff were all really friendly and didn’t even mind me shooting my canon.
We will most definitely be back! I recommend this to anyone in the area.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2017

My wife and I recently moved to the area and were looking for a range. We stopped by this one on our way to the store one weekend and were hooked! The facilities are top notch with high end finishes on throughout. This place has multiple lanes for both pistols and rifles. In addition, it is never too busy. The staff are super friendly and knowledgeable, often we find ourselves talking with the staff following our range time about new firearms, etc. We both ended up buying memberships and take our friends when they come into town.

In addition, this range is great for people looking to try out different firearms. The range offers a plethora of options for both rifles and pistols (including a Barrett than can be rented for a fee). If you are looking to purchase a firearm but unsure of what exactly you want, go here! If you rent a gun, you can interchange it with another as many times as you want (only limitation being that you must use their ammo). My wife was looking for something small and ended up firing 5 different types of pistols during one of our sessions... all for one price!

This is a great range, you will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Had a good time , daughters taught me everything I had to know , was surprised being my first time no instruction was given
Would definitely go back

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Very good, kind, prices are reasonable, the place is very well kept up, all lanes are clean targets are cheap!

Date of experience: January 2017