“First time shooting”

Atlanta Range and Ordnance
More attraction details
Owner description: Atlanta's Finest Indoor Gun Range, Located in Newnan, GA, 20 minutes South of the ATL Airport. Featuring 14 Lanes, with a max distance of 40 yards, with no Caliber or Velocity restrictions. Climate Controlled, Triple HEPA Air filtration, providing our customers with 100% fresh air every 6 minutes.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Had a good time , daughters taught me everything I had to know , was surprised being my first time no instruction was given
Would definitely go back

"facilities"
"store"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Very good, kind, prices are reasonable, the place is very well kept up, all lanes are clean targets are cheap!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Incredible customer service, friendly and knowledgeable staff welcome you from the minute you walk through the door. A great inventory of handguns and long rifles are available for rental along with exceptional and safe range facilities. You couldn't ask for a better place to try out exotic weapons like the AE 50 cal Desert Eagle or a suppressed Glock 45. Did I mention the venerable Barrett 50 cal. They have it all here with excellent instruction, safe handling, and maximum enjoyment. This is fantastic place to try out all the firearms you want to add to your collection!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Fun time with fun guns. You can try exceptionnals guns. The only point i would fix is having clean guns like that, that wont jam. But everybody at the range is nice and very helpful.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I went to Atlanta Range and Ordnance for the first time on 07/19/2016. My husband had decided it was time for me to learn to shoot. As we entered the store, everyone greeted us and a young man walked over to help us. Through the sign-in process, he was extremely professional, helpful, and patient.

After shooting, another clerk helped us check out and he too, was just as professional and helpful.

I highly recommend this range.

1  Thank Wanda T