“Healthy Food”
Review of Truett's Grill

Truett's Grill
Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in Morrow
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I hate the fact that it is not open on Sundays but when I want to eat a healthy piece of chicken this is the place.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for dinner. Service was polite, quick, and the food was prepared perfectly. I was perfectly happy with the 88 characters in my first two sentences but this thing wanted 100 characters. LOL

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Chick fil A is THE best chicken sandwich ever! Everything is excellent, quality products and wonderful customer service.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We visited it while on a business trip in Stockbridge. The diner atmosphere was really cool and we loved the train that runs around the top. The food was good - well, let me explain - the hot brown (cut up chicken on the bottom, cream sauce with grated cheese, 2 slices of bacon on top, served with toast) was not good for me at all and I wish I had just gotten the Chick-fil-A sandwich. The sides were good - the fried okra was really the best, the mac n cheese was good. The fried peach pie and ice cream was good. My son got the chocolate milkshake and he loved it! But the atmosphere was definitely worth the visit! I would recommend you going - but avoid the hot brown, in my opinion.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This location is usually quick and the food is fresh . The staff is pleasant and polite . Most times the drive thru is busy , but they move fast . I have never been on the inside of this location , but it seems the inside service moves quickly as well .

Been to Truett's Grill? Share your experiences!