“Regular Massage is a gift to yourself!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Massage Envy Windy Hill
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I love Massage Envy. I go every two weeks and love my therapist - Tasha P. I get deep tissue for my fibromyalgia and what a difference it makes. Tasha is very good and always finds my problem areas and works them. In addition to the pain relief it's also great to have an hour that is all about me. No phone calls, no texts, no body bothering me. It's a positive thing I do for myself.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

They may have fine massage therapists, but their front office is so disorganized it is not worth the trouble. I was scheduled to be in Atlanta for a meeting (6 hours from home) so I scheduled a massage approximately 7-10 days prior to my arrival. When making the appointment I offered a credit card because it had been 5 years since my last visit to a "Massage Envy", the lady on the phone said she didn't need it. They called the evening before my appointment to say they needed a credit card to secure the appointment, I was in a late class and did not have my purse with me. I asked if I could call in the morning and they said "yes, it should be fine". The following morning on my way to Atlanta, I called to give the the card # and I was informed that my appointment had been filled by someone else.
By the time I finished dealing with this unprofessional group I needed a series of massages. Fortunately I was able to locate a place called Georgia Sports Massage and Greg Eisenberg did an amazing job. Their number is 404-218-5881 is case you are in the area and would like an amazing massage, I will scheduled one with him every time I am in Atlanta! I guess I should be thankful for the mess up because I think I won in the end...

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I can always expect a great massage from Arteus. I was recommended to ME by a friend who is a regular at this location. She specifically recommended Arteus and he's the only one I ever go to. There are 2 MEs closer than this one, but it is definitely worth the drive. I have been going here for a little over a year and I just couldn't be happier. I've had the aromatherapy treatment and a facial here as well. I love the aromatherapy and the facial was informative. I was able to augment my daily regimen and I'm just really pleased with the difference in my skin texture especially. Wonderful ambiance and the front desk staff are courteous, friendly and willing to help. It's a very tranquil environment once you get in the building which is very helpful because let's face it..... Windy Hill is a hell of a commute esp coming from Macland Rd in Marietta. It's full of crazy drivers from Austell Rd all the way to ME's front door. So the relaxing session is "well earned"

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

My wife took me here for couples massage. I was given a deep tissue. I have nerve damage to my shoulder because the therapist didn't know what she was doing. While my shoulder was getting damaged my wife was literally getting poked. What kind of screwed up massage was that. Will never go back. My first real massage was ruined by these people

1  Thank sdallas1