US$142
US$105
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$131
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$50
Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
US$100
QualityInn
Free cancellation until 07/21
US$140
All reviewsfree drinkshot dogsnachosbaked potatothe indoor outdoor poolevening foodchicken fingerswafflesadult beverageshot breakfastchillihot tubruby tuesdayswe've stayedfavorite hotelnext morningbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I am a HUGE Drury hotel fan. Its our first choice of hotels. But this location is not like other Drurys. I have been to the Nashville and Orlando Drurys and had no issues. But this one was hot mess from start to finish.

Okay first of all I booked the hotel about a month in advance. So they knew I was coming and my room requests and needs etc. I show up 2 hours past check in time and they did not have my room ready. They were just very like "Eh" when I was irritated about that. They said they had a lot of late check outs that morning. Well that is not my problem. Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part. They should not have allowed late check outs if they could not get the rooms cleaned by check in.

So I even talked to a manager and she was also like "Eh" about it. They offered me nothing but getting the room ready pretty quick but still, it should have already been ready. I have never had this happen at a Drury before.

Then the room had a really dirty tv. Finger smudges all over it. The sink also drained very slow. I called maintenence about the sink and the tv and no one ever showed up as far as I know. It was not fixed lets put it that way.

Otherwise the room was mostly clean. The kickback was not feasible due to the vast number of people down there. People were sitting on the lobby chairs with plates on their laps trying to eat. No thank you to that. Never had that happen at another Drury before. We ate at the Ruby Tuesday next door instead.

The elevators were SUPER slow and several times we opted to take the stairs up to floor 5 rather than wait on them. When we went to check out the next morning-no luggage carts. So we had to carry our luggage. It was a very crowded hotel but if they are going to book that many rooms. they need to hire more staff and have more luggage carts etc to handle it.

There was enough parking at least. We did not swim but the pool area looked nice. The employees were just not very customer service oriented. The Breakfast was good. We went at 7 and was able to have a table and get food. The lady working the breakfast was probably the only employee there I saw really hustling and doing a good job.

Oh the air conditioner was SO loud that I could not sleep well and it woke me up multiple times. The beds were comfortable.

This Drury is located off the exit in Marietta near Atlanta. It has a Ruby Tuesday next door and a Mcdonalds. Fairly safe area it seemed like. They boasted they were #1 on Trip Advisor on their marquee. Not anymore buddy. This Top Contributor just roasted you. You had a chance to do right by us and you did not.

I would not recommend this Drury and I will be contacting corporate about this. I do recommend the Nashville and Orlando Drurys. So the chain is not all like this but this one certainly does not live up to what I expect from Drury.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank aprilsumner
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were in town at the end of March. Everything was as expected for a Drury Inn. Room was clean and staff was friendly. Plenty of parking at this location, although the lot is open to anybody who wants to come in (no gates). Free breakfast was good, but it was the same selections every day. Other locations seem to have more variety. Kickback had good variety, but still no dessert-type foods. Water-pressure in our room was terrible. Location of property is not ideal if you are planning on the normal site-seeing spots. It is about 20 miles to downtown area, but traffic is always terrible, from what we have seen and heard. Many fast-food options in the area as well. Not a bad stay. I think we would stay here again, if in the area,

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We usually stay at the Orlando Drury Inn location and love it there. This location was so subpar it's not funny. 5 females in a small double room for $200. Requested a Cott for our 10 year old niece and they 'forgot'. It's her birthday and usually the Orlando location would make us personalised cards and we felt like royalty but here we got nothing and no bed for her to even sleep on. We stayed at this location because the chain name makes us feel safe but in actuality this is far from safe. We had a cooler stolen out of the back of our truck in the middle of the night and the cops were no help. They said it happens all the time and there's nothing anyone can do. Didn't even get a report number or any info, waste of time. There are cameras in and out of the parking area and staff said they will review it but the manager has to be there and of course, he is not. So we do not blame Drury directly for this theft but we do hold them responsible for making my 10 year old niece birthday a nightmarish experience.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We LOVE staying at a Drury Inn because they are normally clean and allow up to bring our dogs along.

This hotel was nice, but was I don’t think it was kept up to the Drury standards. In our room the curtains were filthy, to the point I didn’t even want to touch them. The A/C unit worked in the area where the couch was but the one in the bed area did not work at all which was very uncomfortable. Then when we used the microwave, a fuse went out or something and upon further inspection EVERYTHING (the TV, the REFRIGERATOR AND the MICROWAVE) were all plugged together into a power strip. Probably not the safest thing to do.

The hotel itself is in a nice area but I did also wonder why they had parking lot security machines (the ones you put your room card in to get into the parking lot) but they were not being used at all which often lead to over parking in the parking lot and a potential safety issue.

Overall, we were able to stay with our dogs with us so we made the best of it, but I definitely think this location needs so work.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Doggiemomma4
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Natalie at the front desk greeted us warmly when we arrived. The general manager Perry Harris greeted us also. Very friendly hotel. Room was spacious and comfortable. Evening treats were great. Breakfast was a nice addition.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple