“My favorite restaurant”

Capozzi's Pizza
Ranked #102 of 772 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is by far one of my favorite restaurants. I’ve been eating at Capozzis for about 20 years. Their tomato sauce is amazing. But I always get the chicken franchise or a veal parm dinner. The cannolis are pretty fire too. If I’m in a hurry I’ll just get a slice and some creamy garlic to go.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This is a locally-owned business. Pasta and sauces are good. There are several without meat, but you can add meat for an extra price.The shrimp in my pasta was just barely cooked enough, so not quite to my liking. My grandsons love the pizza.

This is a small place with limited seating inside. Going off-time can help you find a table without a wait.

Prices aren't cheap, but they are reasonable. If you are looking for good Italian food in a casual atmosphere, give Capozzi's a try.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Capozzi's has one of the best pizzas in East Cobb. It's large enough to feed a small family and has a wonderful NY style crust. It may appear expensive at first but you get a ton of food for the money. One of my favorite places for good Italian food.

1  Thank garywkey
Reviewed 18 January 2017

A great locally-owned establishment with authentic New York style pizza. Get pizza by the slice with your favorite toppings, or the calzone. Also, pay with cash and get a discount! Excellent!

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Best pizza in town. One slice is a meal by itself. Great crust and heavy on the toppings. Not the cheapest... but if you're looking for the best - this is it.