“3 Amigos”

3 Amigos Mexican Bar & Grill
Ranked #315 of 753 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food is nothing out of the ordinary, a little on the bland side. The service is fine but my main concern is the cleanliness overall, especially the bathrooms. They are dirty, smelly with cobwebs and burned-out lights. It makes you wonder about the kitchen.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

If you like poor food, poor service, crappy ambience, and dirty environment .... then this is the place for you.

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Did take out and was really good. Will plan on going back. Next time a group I think would b fun. So happy right near my home too.

Reviewed May 5, 2017

We always enjoy going to 3 Amigos. Their chips and salsa are always fresh and delicious. As for the entrees, they are priced fairly, and have never disappointed. We've had a party here, and the staff was very attentive to our needs. This is a great place to check out if you've never been, and they participate on MOGL.com

Reviewed May 3, 2016

This is our favorite place for Mexican cuisine. I frequently recommend this place to anyone looking for a notch-above the typical fare. You'll find recognizable menu items, but other more traditional dishes as well. Each time I try something new, I'm blown away. Even the side dishes taste as though they are prepared with care and attention to detail. Don't forget the margaritas!! I always go for the mango.