See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Bring the Raid with you !! Cockroaches everywhere !! But if it makes you feel any better .. 1st floor gets clean on Mondays. 2nd floor gets cleaned on Tuesdays. 3rd floor gets cleaned on Wednesdays. If you run out of toilet paper or towels .. you're on you're own !! Good luck !!!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Studio 6 Atlanta Northwest - Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Gregory, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I stayed at Studio 6 on 11/27/16. Arrived to check in and my room the housekeeper was still cleaning my room when I arrived, Waited 30 minutes in the cold for her to return with bedlinens. I woke up around 2:30 a.m. the next morning and went to the sink for a cup of water only to find a roach in the sink. At checkout the next morning I informed the Desk Clerk on duty and even showed her a picture that I had taken of the roach and her response was " We had a bad problem with roaches and at one time had to close down the entire building" not the response that i was expecting. Not even an apology and never offered to make it right in any way. Also realized that a lot of locals live at this property. People were running around all over and making a lot of noise. I was actually nervous about my safety there and my vehicle. I made a reservation and it was non refundable so I had no choice but to stay. I will never consider staying at this property again and would advise everyone to avoid this property at all cost.

Room Tip: Avoid This property at all cost.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Studio 6 Atlanta Northwest - Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe, and we are sorry for the circumstances. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the housekeeping issues you experienced. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

The staff was very nice. They smiled and greeted me and my family with a warm welcome. The room was clean upon arrival but once the family left and came back from dinner we started to see roaches come out.

Room Tip: ask for the top floor
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2017

this was one nasty place I seen the reviews and thought they would have done some thing about the bug problem. but they didn't. they say there sorry but they are not. didn't offer any money back. nasty nasty place. so just stay a way. cockroach were nice they got in bed with us !!! stay away run ..im 61 years old vet. ive been in a lot of bad motels. this was the worst ive ever seen. run!!!

Room Tip: run away drive away don't go
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank r_mcalhoun
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is nasty. There are bugs all over the room. Gross! I was left with no toilet paper. No one mans the desk at night. You have to go to the Motel 6 in front of this hotel. I'm going to sleep in my car in the parking lot.

Stayed: September 2017