“Great Pub in Beach Village”
Review of Wee Pub Beach

Wee Pub Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I went to this pub for lunch on the 4th of July. Despite the crowds, we were seated immediately. The restaurant was full and the waitresses were running around and working very hard to keep everyone happy. The beers were great. My wife had some pretty good fish and chips, while I got the special of a BBQ chicken sandwich. We have two 4 year olds, whose kids meals came out on frisbees. Overall the food was good, but I was impressed with how hard everyone was working at this place.

1  Thank kroper

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We got the Philly sandwich, Philly fries and fish and chips and everything was delicious! Great service and we even got the root beer float which was great too! Reasonable priced.

1  Thank Amity11
weepubbeach, Owner at Wee Pub Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the compliments. Wee are so glad you enjoyed two of our favorite items on the menu. Wee hope you will be back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This area looks very recently built and is very close to the beach. The calamari was very good and they give you a lot. We had the steak and bleu salads- they were great. A more than adequate amount of steak. There were plenty of kids there while we were so it’s definitely suitable for families.

Defiantly love the wee-ones. Wee try to make sure you have plenty of food on your plate and that it taste delicious. Thank you for the review and wee look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came onto Jekyll Island for a sunset dolphin cruise on our way home from Orlando and needed a quick dinner. Not many choices on this island but we made the absolute right one. 12 beers on tap plus a long list of bottles and cans. Kids meals come with a full size souvenir frisbee and both kids finished their meals. Husband and I shared the fish and chips and were both wanting more. The fish tasted so fresh as if it was just caught. It had a tasty crispy batter and the fries were beer battered too. Wish we had more time to spend here. Staff was friendly, helpful and attentive to our need to have a quick dinner.

1  Thank Maureen L

Next time you come thru make sure you can spend more time with us. Wee would love for you to see the rest of our beautiful island.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Husband and I stopped here for supper .While on vacation on Jekyll.A shop owner told us about Wee's Pub. The service was Excellent!! The bartender's Caden and Ace did a Great job! As it was very busy! The food was Also Excellent!

I will make sure to let our guys know. So glad that you enjoyed our fare too! I would love to know what shop owner sent you our way please feel free to email me at WeePubBeach@gmail.com.