“Not bad for the price”

Red Bug Motors Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Overall decent pizza and sub quick service if you have impatient little ones. Premade dough but cheese taste fresh and the sub has the crisp fresh taste that hits the spot as well.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

The place is right next to the put put golf. Gps will make you pass it, but turn like you are going into the put put. There are few tables inside so we were forced to sit on one of the four tables outside. We ordered the Pizza Bianco that had 3 cheeses topped with spinach, tomatoes, and basil. There was no sauce, so I loved it! The crust was crisp and delicious. I would recommend this place and would eat here again.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I know that this is a pizza place but, I must talk about their wings. Red Bugs wings are some of the best I have ever had other than when I make them at home. The pizza was great but we loved their wings they were terrific!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is such a gem of a place to eat on the island! Food is great and staff is wonderful! Plenty of variety to choose from on the menu!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We will use them again, for sure! It was so convenient to just call and place a order for them to deliver!