“Just plain amazing!”
Review of The Poyer's

The Poyer's
Price range: US$14 - US$38
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Lunch. Everything was above expectations! We usually have gastrointestinal side effects after most meals when we eat out. Neither of us had any side effects!!!! Tasteful,individual and scrumptious food.!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

we were staying at Swan bay and decided to take the boat and go for breakfast . A Brilliant idea as it turned out . tied the boat to the wharf and a short walk to the restaurant . Simple and delicious food with a touch of class . Wonderful view to complement the food .

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stopped in for lunch - after reviewing the menu before we went I was craving the crab fettucine. I have a dairy allergy so didn't get my hopes up but thankfully the chef was able to accommodate and remove the dairy from the dish. To me that's great service when they can accommodate dietary requirements! Partner had the fish of the day - blue eye cod and risotto. He loved it! Along with the sourdough and speck Kilpatrick oysters. I could have eaten an entire loaf of that bread! It was also nice that the restaurant was warm and toasty on such a cold day. The chef coming out to say hi adds a nice personal touch too. Picked up a take away coffee on the way out which was delicious. The only downside would be it's slightly pricey for a lunch and it would be great to see more locally sourced seafood on the menu. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Katielr_1989
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Today we had lunch with friends, different entrees and desserts, all had Blue Cod as the main, all dishes have been absolute great. Forget Newcastle, go for your next celebration to "The Poyer's" in Lemon Tree Passage.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

What a lovely restaurant, who knew it was there, Gosh Lemon Tree Passage, I have never been there before, but, friends in Nelson Bay , arranged for Al to take us by water taxi to this fabulous restaurant , Al is such a nice guy, the restaurant was just great , wait staff were so helpful, but, the prize was the food. Lovely, lovely food, not a big menu, but, just right. A wonderful choice of beautiful food.
It’s not on the menu, but, ask about the gnocchi with asparagus, it’s very special .