Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
Hotels.comUS$147
eDreamsUS$147
Expedia.comUS$147
FindHotelUS$147
All reviews close to the airport living room an extended stay shuttle atlanta fireplace gm pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2021

ARTHEIA E. BLAKENEY-GREENE Is a heartless GM. My one year old daughter was stung by a wasp inside of our room and they did nothing. Didn’t want to compensate or remove the wasp nest by the window. Mad

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Angela M
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed in a suite for 4 nights. King bed. Full sized refrigerator. Microwave. Stove top. Pull out couch. Everything seemed clean and fresh. Modified breakfast but still plenty of choices. Close to the airport. No shuttle so I took an Uber , which cost $10. Comfortable bed. Good hot water. You could have as much or as little housekeeping as you wanted. I thought there would be more noise , being so close to the airport. But it was minimal. Many other people staying there let their doors slam when leaving/entering which was extremely annoying. Basket ball court right outside the window was noisy at times, but not bothersome. Pool looked inviting but I didn’t use it. I would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SewFine802
Reviewed 10 February 2020

Stayed at this location because of it's location and space- needed a suite with two bedrooms. Prior to leaving home, I requested extra pillows and blanket- son was sleeping in living room. I also stated that I would like a room that was pet free since my family are allergic to dog and cat hair. I was emailed messages back but nothing addressed the two items above. Our flight was late leaving BWI, so we did not get to hotel until about 1-130A. I was told then that pets could have been in every room in the hotel and was asked if i wanted to see if there was another hotel that i wanted to check out before checking in to this one......at 130a- WOW. I was told that the best housekeeper cleaned that room and it should be fine. It seemed ok since no one had any reactions. We get to room and the entrace door stuck opening and had to be forced with a shoulder shove. The room was very dated but had some updates. I was glad to see a fireplace since it was cold. NEVER EVER EVER have a been at another RI and if it had a fireplace, it was not fueled with gas and a switch to flip to turn it on. This one was a real fireplace and we needed to purchase a log or whatever from the front desk to have a fireplace. Really I guess if we smoked up the room, since most people don't have real fireplaces and didn't open the flue. I could have used it, but at $200+ a night, you should have given me the fuel for the fireplace. You are also CHARGING me to park on your lot. The display about the hotel says FREE Parking- IT IS NOT- $8 per day and they do charge it. I do not understand why it is not included it price and if you don't have a car (vehicle) reduce price by same $8. The breakfast was very run of the mill and not appealling. We also had to call because we were not getting hot water. Maintenance came and he was baffled as to why we could not get consistant hot water. The room my wife and I stayed in was a peek-a-boo room. The bedroom had double doors but the curtains in the doors, but allowed for no privacy if lights were on. Mattress on the pull out was dirty. As stated earlier, the entrance door stuck and would not close correctly. The outside of teh door also had Trick or Treat in red marker that was not cleaned off well. You get one time to make a first impression. My impression....NOT to return unless there is no other hotel in area to meet my needs. Would not recommend.

Room tip: Try the Courtyard right next door. They are probably owned by same Management company so not sure.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank seasonedtraveler1965
Reviewed 21 January 2020

I enjoyed my 4 night stay at this hotel. Check in went smoothly, the front dest associate was very pleasant. I only took advantage of the breakfast one morning. It was both satisfying and filling with lots of options. My only issue was no housekeeping on a day I requested and was told that my suite would be cleaned. Personnell were nice and accomodating.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 5 January 2020

Stayed in this hotel for 9 nights (over the Christmas holidays) due to a family situation. We always stay in Marriott hotels and the choice to stay here with a newborn was an easy one to make. However, it was so disappointing. The room was not cleaned for 3 separate dates, including Christmas when no announcement was made to not clean. We had to make calls for towels and replenishments on those days, and we put the garbage outside the room so that it didn't pile up. The first room had a leaky roof and a moldy smell and was totally unacceptable. The change was made to a quieter suite, but not necessarily cleaner. Plumbing between rooms was loud. The cleaning and breakfast staff were friendly and kind. The front desk staff seemed more interested in staying in the back room, than assisting customers. A manager never appeared to welcome guests. This Residence Inn needs a serious update in space and personnel.

Room tip: Ask to see suite first.
Date of stay: December 2019