“This one has been here for a long time”
Review of Grecian Gyro

Grecian Gyro
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Hapeville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Older Greek place still putting out the good stuff. Have eaten here many a times and have always been happy. It is a little run down, but worth the trip. On a tricky corner with a small parking lot.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The gyros and potatoes with sauce are one of the best lunches in the airport area. The restaurant is tiny, not modern and parking is tight, especially at lunch time. I've been eating here for decades and love the feta pita as well.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Food - The food is excellent. Had a gyro wrap with feta and potatoes with sauce on the side. Good portion for the price, and the flavor was delicious. No wonder the place was so busy!

Service - Friendly. Quick. Responsive.

Brick & Mortar - The building, on the other hand, is awful. I see the staff cleaning as they go, but the service area looks like it hasn’t seen a rag and elbow grease in a few years. Take your food out to the covered patio for a better experience.

Bottom Line - I'd happily eat their food again, but I would get it to go.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here to get lunch. Gyro was so good I bought a second one to take on the plane later. The place is small and you might miss it if you aren’t looking for it. That would be your loss!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I've been dining at the Grecian Gyro for 29 years now. Because I love the food! Unfortunately the decor has not been up graded or remodeled since the first day I ever went in 1988. And I got the impression today that's it's possible that it hadn't been cleaned since that day. While I really love to eat there, the unsanitary conditions of the restaurant are starting to wear on me.