“Dinner”

Pit Boss BBQ
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Hapeville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The brisket is fantastic. The sauce adds tremendous flavor, I used the mild. My friend got the hot black and blue burger. It was cooked perfectly medium, like the way he likes. Delicious overall really a good BBQ joint...a must try...

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Based on the reviews, I was really looking forward to eating here. Wednesday night. Good crowd. Staff was really friendly.

I wanted to try several items, so I got the 3-meat combo. Lots of food, more than I could eat.

Brisket: it was dry. Needed sauce. It was from the flat cut. Not sure if they cook whole brisket with the point attached, which normally helps to keep things moist. They did not offer a choice for fatty or lean brisket.

Ribs: back ribs. Under cooked. Chewy.

Wings: the wings were very good. I got them without sauce, and they were flavorful and smokey.

Would I go back? definitely for the wings. Good service, good beer selection. Great place to kill time before a flight.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Great food pulled pork sandwhich. May not the best to hangout or dine in. Great hole in the wall , very casual and consistently good food. Bar to watch sports not a great beer selection. Go elsewhere if craft beers are your thing.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Having recently moved from an area of less than good BBQ, when visiting our son in Atlanta we wanted some good barbecue. This place is IT!
When a restaurant has Delta techs, police officers and military at lunchtime, it must be good.
The brisket was absolutely heaven and pound cake as good as my mother in laws.
We will be back......often.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Had a chance to try nearly all of the smoked meats here on my first visit and they did not disappoint. All were tender, juicy and not over-smoked. The Brunswick Stew was absolutely the best I have ever had in my life!
The service was equal to the food...fast, friendly and eager to please.
Don’t miss this place if you are anywhere near the Atlanta Airport...you won’t be disappointed!