Home2 Suites by Hilton Grovetown Augusta Area
US$60
Best Western Augusta West(Grovetown)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$83
US$54
US$94
US$59
US$51
Quality Inn Fort Gordon(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$94
HIExpress.com
US$110
US$104
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslarge refrigeratorusb portsnewly developed areahotel is super cleanbreakfast serving areastressful situationsoft sheetsgreat place to stayeasy access to interstatehotel is lovelylong term staybreakfast sandwichan extended stayhotel amenitiesstaff was extremely nicefire pitcompared to other hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was PCSing out of the area and chose this place based on location and the fact it was pet friendly. The staff was welcoming to my family and my rather large dog. The room, a king with a pull out couch was just the right size for a 2 night stay for 2 adults 2 kids and a dog. I would stay here again if I ever found myself in the area and needed a place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Laura K, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Grovetown Augusta Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us while you were leaving Fort Gordon. We love our military families, and have many people that PCS in and out of the area! Thank you for your business, and we hope to see you again if you come back to visit! Thank you for your service!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean rooms, friendly staff, adequate breakfast selections, but breakfast serving area was too small. Difficult to maneuver with several guests all trying to use the same small space. Would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Hello and thank you for the nice feedback about your stay with us. I hope we are able to host you again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was by far the nicest Ive stayed in. They were very pleasant and helpful. The lobby was very inviting and clean. After making it to the room I observed the room to be very comfortable and clean. I only stayed one night so I did not use the appliances but they had all the appliances that you would need. The bed was so comfortable and smelled fresh, I did not want to get out of bed the next morning. I went down to breakfast and all the breakfast items were great. I had a great experience. Would recommend this hotel to a friend. We had a large group only for the night so I don't know about the area but would definitely go back.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

AWESOME! Our bamboo sheets ARE so soft, you could sleep in them forever! I am glad you enjoyed our healthy breakfast selection - we think it's great too! A word of mouth recommendation is the highest compliment, so many thanks!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This wonderful hotel boasts of vibrant and stylish interiors, gracious suites and lovely amenities! The outstanding staff is incredibly hospitable and accommodating and the hotel amenities and offerings delightful. I enjoyed my stay very much and will definitely look to book at Home 2 Suites in cities of my future travel destinations.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much! Looks like we have converted you to a Home2 Suites by Hilton Guest! Our staff works hard to give the best service around, and we appreciate that you noticed! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was in town for a family baby shower, hotel was clean and comfortable and convenient. Decor was up to date and fresh. The single room was quite comfortable and could have slept another person. Very pleased with whole experience.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Home2 Suites by Hilton Grovetown! Our amazing hotel is a great place for anyone to spend the night, or even a few nights!