See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We used this hotel so we would have transportation to airport and back. We were to leave our cars there at the hotel. First, the headboards of the bed had dried body fluids of come type. (sperm) They had a horrible breakfast. The trip to the airport was good. The man was nice to us. When we returned to the airport. They made us wait 1 hr. and then said the man WAS NOT coming to get us. They said to get a taxi for 7 people. We did and the taxi driver was very kind and helpful. We will never stay in an Eco Lodge and I advise all travelers to not use the Eco Lodge on Virginia St near the Airport. It is the worst we have ever used. I have been to all 50 states and this is shameful.....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank sdmchan
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

On arrival we checked in and were sent to the rear of the hotel block. The hotel appeared very run down and grotty with chipped paint and dirt and grime.
On entering the room the smell was very musky and Smokey despite it being a non smoking room. The carpet had many dirty marks on it.
On inspection of the beds it appeared that they had been just pulled up or at best roughly made. We pulled the top sheet and blanket down on one bed and it looked like someone had slept in it. There was dirt and hair on the sheets. On another bed there was hair and stains.
On inspection of the sink there was toothpaste splatter on the tap.
The whole of the room is run down and in need of repair. The air conditioner knob is broken and the temperature can’t be moved from heat. The chain lock from the door is broken.
We complained at the desk and were shown two more rooms both equally as filthy. We asked for a refund and was told that as we had been there for more then 10 mins we would loose the full price of the room. (We had only been there 20 min). As a result we requested cleaners come and remake the beds with clean sheets which they did. We are very disappointed with the room. If it was half the price we would have more expectation of what we were getting.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Ian C
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I made a booking at the above hotel via Hotels.com as that hotel supposedly had an airport shuttle.

Prior to flying out I rang the hotel to confirm I had a room and to enquire on how the airport shuttle process worked. I was the advised that they did not have a shuttle.
Consequently I booked another room with another hotel that did have an airport shuttle.

I complained to hotels.com and they spoke to the hotel. A Barry Graham at the hotel advised them that due to the incorrect details that influenced me to make the booking, that they would not charge my card.
Hotels.com passed this information on to me and I left for my holiday.

I come home from my holiday and find that indeed my card was charged, and now the hotel states to Hotels.com, that they will not refund the monies.?

Avoid like the plague !

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank EPSteel
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

You choose this hotel because you choose not to spend much and the proximity to the airport. Staff were very accommodating when we arrived early and had to return a rental vehicle, that was late on return.. Got 2 rooms in at 130 pm . All staff I came into contact with were very helpful. Room was clean, albeit needing some upgrades, works fine for a night before a flight. Thankyou

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I booked a night's stay before flying out from ATL the next day with the offer of free parking for a week and free shuttle to and from the airport. When I arrived, no one was at the front desk. The only person around was a laundry worker who had trouble communicating in English. After an hour, the front desk clerk turned up, explaining that she had to drive the shuttle as well as cover the desk.

The room was fine ... nothing outstanding but clean and about what one would expect from an aging motel property. I had no complaints and the shuttle to the airport was right and time and the driver was friendly. However, upon my return five days later, no one answered the phone when I called for the shuttle to come. I kept calling every five minutes or so for almost an hour with no answer. Finally, I gave up and took a taxi from the airport to pick up my car. Again, the lobby was empty with the same sign saying the clerk was away and would return shortly.

It is understandable that emergencies do happen and that it might have been necessary to run the shuttle to get guests to the airport, but the same problem occurring almost a week later (and being simply unavailable when a pre-arranged shuttle pickup was needed) is an inexcusable business practice.

If I find myself in this sort of situation again, I will pay more to leave my car somewhere with more dependable service. Factoring in the cost of the taxi, numerous other near-the-airport lodgings offer a better value.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business