Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Wonderful service

Mikhi and Mitch are absolutely amazing. Great customer service and fantastic food! Thank you for... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
X6662WQkelseyw
via mobile
Great staff!

All of the staff was extremely pleasant from the ticket booth to the ones that worked the rides. It... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Simpsonheather
via mobile

All reviews go karts mini golf amusement park customer service spring break my daughter waiting in line roller coaster the young lady ride arcade carts employees blast attendant kamal marcus
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We’ve been coming to the park since funspot took over and it’s been fantastic. The staff is amazing!

Reviewed 6 April 2021

The park was the beat with one ride which is like air launched it is the best ride and with great customer service is Evan with a good time

Reviewed 6 April 2021

Evan has great customer service overall would recommend the whole park it’s self was amazing just Evan had top-notch service

Reviewed 5 April 2021

(This was my experience on March 27, 2021) I have an adult special needs son and employees Berneice and Bri were VERY attentive and caring towards my son and girl he was playing basketball they, encouraged him to keep trying while my daughter also played, at the end of the day i left with two very satisfied kids! WAY TO GO!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 5 April 2021

I took my four and five year old girls and 18 year old son yesterday and they had a blast! A young man named Earl really made their night! He was working a kiddie ride. He was very exciting and enthusiastic! We stayed all day! They didn’t wanna leave! Cool rides, food, golf, batting cages, arcade with laser tag, and go karts too! We had so much fun! Thank you so much! We will definitely be back! Both of my girls birthdays are this month and I they do parties too!!