“Fantastic Deep Tissue Massage”

Lisa's Therapeutic Massage
Ranked #8 of 12 things to do in Evans
More attraction details
Owner description: Formally located at the Augusta Mall with more than than Five Years of Business, We specialize in the latest massage therapy techniques to provide clients with a holistic experience. All of our treatments are offered in the most efficient and effective manner possible so as to please each individual client to the fullest. Our professionalism and trustworthiness give clients peace of mind and allow them to enjoy themselves during their treatment. We focus on our clients who work hard and get off later because we offer extended hours. Come Experience a relaxing and soothing massage you will never forget from Lisa's Therapeutic Massage, located in Evans, Georgia
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Open until 9:00 pm, so I can stop by after work, even I get off work late. Always a clean and relaxing atmosphere. Also a plus that I can walk in and get a massage any time with no appointment. I've been several times, and I've never had to wait. The massage is great! The massage therapists always work out any problem areas they find and when I leave, I am always a lot looser than when I started, and by the next day, I feel great! I've tried a couple of other places when I first moved to Augusta, but this is definitely the best.
If you are travelling to or through Augusta, it is not far from I-20, just off a major street - easy to get to, and not far from Augusta attractions.

1  Thank apodictic1

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Lisa gave a good massage but was very unprofessional ! She answered 3 phone calls while doing my massage! She also left the room on 4 occasions during massage! Very poor management !

2  Thank Sylvia V
Shawn C, Owner at Lisa's Therapeutic Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

Sylvia,

I am just discovering your review. I am deeply sorry for your experience. It is our policy that everyone deserves a customize massage and we work hard to offer all of our treatments in the most efficient and effective manner possible in order to please each and every client to the fullest. Elisa is one of our best therapists who is desired by most clients. Unfortunately we have had one or two occassions in the past when a therapists has been notified of a family emergency and this was the first for Elisa. She assured me that her mutually agreed compensation offer still stands, which is our policy in such rare occassions. Your experience is important to us and we understand your time is valuable. I am gland you took the time and explained your experience good or bad it is VERY helpful. We would love a second opportunity for you to have a pleasant experience most have come to realize, at a discounted rate. Please call 706-504-3017 and ask for Lisa or Shawn. Thank you again for your feed back.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

My daughter goes there regularly and schedules with Lisa. She always has a great experience and feels relaxed and refreshed after her message. There is no place else she will go!

2  Thank 602kimberlyf
Shawn C, Owner at Lisa's Therapeutic Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

THANK YOU For taking the time to review your session with us!
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoy your sessions with Lisa each and every time!
We take pride in serving our guests’ in the most accomidating and relaxed way we can.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

The best place to be after a long day at work or long day at the gym. Went for the first time a couple weeks ago and a 2nd today as with the first time 100% relaxing. Woke up feeling like a million buck like the first time. Sinuses clear, aches gone . Nice atmosphere, professional staff. Definitely recommend if you in need of massage therapy!!!

1  Thank Ivan C
Shawn C, Owner at Lisa's Therapeutic Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2015

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for the Great review of our facility!

We work really hard to offer the most efficient and effective treatment so that our clients will enjoy a soothing and relaxing experience in an envioroment that promotes peace of mind. I'm glad to see those efforts payed off during your last visit.

Please introduce yourself to Lisa or myself and I will make sure you get the 5-Star treatment you deserve.

Hope to have you back soon.

Shawn Carnegie
Founding Partner

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 March 2015

This was my first time at this place and I have to say I will never go back. I was greeted by a woman who spoke zero English, which isn't an issue on its own, but it meant that there was zero communication about what I wanted and what areas I needed work on. She then proceeded to point to a room and close the door behind me without a single word. Before the massage began she told me I had to take my pants off. I wasn't super comfortable with this but I was willing. The entire hour was very uncomfortable due to the fact that she left me exposed almost the whole time and had no concern for my comfort. The fact that there was no communication made all this worse and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. To top it all off, I wasn't given the first time discount like I was promised but I didn't bother asking for it since I knew she wouldn't be able to understand me. Long story short, if you value customer service and are even the slightest bit modest, don't go here.

4  Thank mch1114
Shawn C, Owner at Lisa's Therapeutic Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2015

Thank you for your feedback, it is VERY important to us! Based on the time of your reveiws, I believe we scheduled you through Thumbtack for a session on March 27th. We will be contacting you Mary. We can assure you that this is not the proffessional and relaxed atmosphere most have come to realize at our new facility.

Please see other reviews https:/www.facebook.com/massagelisa

We are looking into this matter and would love a second opportunity for you to have a pleasant experience what most have come to realize, at discounted rate.

Please call us 706-504-3017 and ask for Lisa or Shawn.