“Bad experience!”

Lisa's Therapeutic Massage
Ranked #7 of 11 things to do in Evans
More attraction details
Owner description: Formally located at the Augusta Mall with more than than Five Years of Business, We specialize in the latest massage therapy techniques to provide clients with a holistic experience. All of our treatments are offered in the most efficient and effective manner possible so as to please each individual client to the fullest. Our professionalism and trustworthiness give clients peace of mind and allow them to enjoy themselves during their treatment. We focus on our clients who work hard and get off later because we offer extended hours. Come Experience a relaxing and soothing massage you will never forget from Lisa's Therapeutic Massage, located in Evans, Georgia
Reviewed March 28, 2015

This was my first time at this place and I have to say I will never go back. I was greeted by a woman who spoke zero English, which isn't an issue on its own, but it meant that there was zero communication about what I wanted and what areas I needed work on. She then proceeded to point to a room and close the door behind me without a single word. Before the massage began she told me I had to take my pants off. I wasn't super comfortable with this but I was willing. The entire hour was very uncomfortable due to the fact that she left me exposed almost the whole time and had no concern for my comfort. The fact that there was no communication made all this worse and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. To top it all off, I wasn't given the first time discount like I was promised but I didn't bother asking for it since I knew she wouldn't be able to understand me. Long story short, if you value customer service and are even the slightest bit modest, don't go here.

4  Thank mch1114
Shawn C, Owner at Lisa's Therapeutic Massage, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, it is VERY important to us! Based on the time of your reveiws, I believe we scheduled you through Thumbtack for a session on March 27th. We will be contacting you Mary. We can assure you that this is not the proffessional and relaxed atmosphere most have come to realize at our new facility.

Please see other reviews https:/www.facebook.com/massagelisa

We are looking into this matter and would love a second opportunity for you to have a pleasant experience what most have come to realize, at discounted rate.

Please call us 706-504-3017 and ask for Lisa or Shawn.