“Not worth the trip. Try somewhere else.”

Monterrey Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 93 Restaurants in Evans
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Honestly this Monterrey's has really gone downhill. Starting with the service. The cashier seemed to have his mind elsewhere and I noticed alot of the workers were wearing masks but not gloves. It made me truly feel like this place was definitely unsanitary and didn't seem to take it seriously
When we got the food both my mom and her godchild said that the street tacos I purchased were absolutely disgusting and didn't have any taste whatsover. Honestly I've experienced better at other mexican restaurants and this one isn't one of them. I don't recommend coming to this Monterrey's. I'll be taking my business to the one in Augusta instead.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed 6 May 2019 via mobile

So here it is on Cinco de Mayo and all Mexican restaurants are busy. We are immediately seated and drink orders taken. Food order taken 4 minutes after drinks are delivered. Food arrives 10 minutes later and is awesome and correct

You guys hit the mark on one if the busiest days of the year!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 1 April 2019

Always come to this Monterrey's with family. Servers are fast and nice. Food is always good. It is worth the short wait if crowded.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

We showed up on a Friday night with a large group, knowing there would be a long wait. And there was, but after that, the Monterrey staff did a great job of getting us all fed in an efficient manner.
These folks have been here a long time, and know how to get it done.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have been eating at Monterrey for years and I am always treated like family. My family almost always holds Birthday parties there.

Date of visit: November 2017