“Korean buffet bbq”

Ranked #57 of 482 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Korean
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This is interesting concept. It is a korean style bbq restaurant, but in buffet fashion. You pick the meats you want and bring it to the table to have grilled. The sides are also varied and plentiful. The weekend lunch was reasonable at $16.99.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

First time trying Korean BBQ and I was very happy. We loved the idea of someone cooking our food at the table. There are several options to chose from, pleasant atmosphere and customer service. I will definitely visit again when I'm in this area.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Godis J
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Our party of 17 was quite happy about our Korean BBQ outing considering it was about $18 per person for all you can eat buffet. Quality of the meat was average. But relative to the price, it was good value.

The bulgogi (tender) was better than the beef short rib and sliced beef. The marinated thinly sliced pork chop was also tender and tasty. The squid was also good.

Surprise of the evening was the cold buckwheat noodle with soup (slushy w ice). Highly recommend to add a couple dashes of vinegar and mustard. The taste was as authentic as the ones I had in Seoul. The noodle was on the “chewy”side and I loved it. Lacking was half a boil egg and a slice of Korean pear.

Other than BBQ items, they also have a variety of sushi rolls and hot entrees.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank vivtsang
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I really liked the taste of food, for the most you’ll pick the meat and they’ll cook them on your table!
The marinated beef and pork were just amazing.
The food variety was i’d say 10/10 there were also vegi stuff
For Cleanness i’d give it a 7/10
For taste 11/10 :)
For service 10/10
Price i’d say is a little on a higher side than of my expectation

NOTE: be careful with the tiles they were slippery for my shoes.

If you like me are into food adventure, you’ll enjoy it.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

This is my to go place when I am craving for some Korean BBQ. I been there for lunch and always opt for the BBQ (which for lunch has beef, chicken, spicy pork, pork). One can choose a regular buffet without the BBQ for a few dollar less. I like the side dishes in the buffet bar and other typical Korean food. It used to be a good bargain but price had creeping up past few years but still not bad for all variety of food provided.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Cho Won? Share your experiences!