“Korean BBQ”
Review of Seo Ra Beol

Seo Ra Beol
Ranked #82 of 487 Restaurants in Duluth
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Very good Korean BBQ. The beef was so tender. The server cooked beef with charcoal on your table in front of you so you can eat the food right off the grill. This place opens 24/7. Wound go back again definitely.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We had stopped in once before because it was a 24 hour restaurant and we wanted Korean. We could not remember if the food was really as good as we thought it was so we stopped in again today. It seems like it was more expensive this time but the food was equally as good. We will definitely make this a regular stop area.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve been here several time and there’s usually never a long wait. The service for the most part is very efficient but they aren’t always chipper or the friendliest. Food is great and prices comparable. They provide the usual line up of banchan and broth with your meal and the lunch menu and prices look phenomenal.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Fresh ingredients and helpful wait staff, however, knowledge of Korean food dishes would have been helpful during our menu perusal... Initially, we sat down in the restaurant's BBQ section, however, wait staff person moved us to a table around the corner because we 3 weren't ordering Korean BBQ or using the in-table BBQ grill. Somewhat embarrassed to continuously ask about menu items, so we ordered the family-style Boodae Jungol, recommended by the wait staff person. Summarily, I must say our 26 year old nephew who has traveled to Asia several times, enjoyed this hearty "stew" the most. I ate the ramen-type noodles out of the pot and some of the side order bowls of various, marinated vegetables and fish pieces that were placed in the center of our table. My husband just picked at some of the food pieces in this Boodae Jungol; didn't really care for it. But our nephew gobbled down 2 servings, and then took home the leftovers. I don't eat meat; my husband thought the stew meat was an inferior cut (spam??), thinly sliced. I don't think we'll be ordering this family-style menu item again, however, our nephew loved it. It was rather pricey ($33), too, for what was served to us. Staff at this particular restaurant was very friendly with followup, attentive dining requests ~ slow about checking on diners' water glass refills.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 16 August 2016

I love this place now. Not just because it's 24 hrs, but the food is better than many non-24 hr places. The BBQ is awesome. Tender and good quality meats and the price is less expensive than many other Korean BBQ places. The banchan was pretty decent as well and the other dishes were all super plentiful in portions. Between the Galbi Tang and the Soon DuBu and the Cold noodles, this is the first place I've not been able to finish my noodle portion! The Bibimbap seemed to have more stuff in it as well. It's my go to place for Korean now!

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Seo Ra Beol? Share your experiences!