I had a medical appointment nearby, so I came up a day early to avoid a 3-hour drive that morning. Good choice. So I was glad to get a reasonable rate.
- Front desk personnel extremely helpful and friendly.
- Fast elevators: 7 out of 8 times, the elevator was immediately there; nice!
- Good location if you like wall-to-wall businesses for miles around. (Not a fan myself.)
- Wolfgang Puck coffee in rooms. Thanks!
- Clean bathrooms and shower. Almost clean enough to take a bath in!
- Free wifi. Was able to stream Netflix.
- Hard to walk around with so much pavement, traffic, and stores, stores, stores. Ugh.
- Breakfast doesn't start til 7 a.m. For a "motor inn" that caters to businesspeople on the go, this is a pretty late start time. I actually had to skip it because I had an 8 a.m. appointment that I needed to make. C'mon, people.
- Hard to find. My poor GPS got a workout because I had to circle around a couple of times to find this place. Tip: if you can't find the hotel, stop your car in a parking lot, get out and look up for a 5-story building with large green lettering. And look for a BP gas station; this place is right behind it.
Would I stay here again? You betcha!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking