“Quikie”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #18 of 33 Restaurants in Darien
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick coffee iced. Driving from fl to ny. Slight wait. Polite staff. No pies available for our iced coffee.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I've stopped here several times on my business travels to us the restroom, to order drinks, and on occasion to order lunch. I recently ordered a Big Mac combo meal here. The sandwich was good by McDonald's standards and the fries were cooked properly. The counter service was polite but not effusive. I'll most likely stop here again. There is no reason not to.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

DW and I stop at this McD's on the way north or south on I-95. We basically stumbled into it the first time, simply exiting at Darien because we needed gas. We decided to get lunch as well. We LIKED this McD's.

It is clean, has nice people taking orders and the food is...well, it tastes better than most other McD's. DW loves the Crispy Chicken Asian Wrap, while I enjoy a Filet-O-Fish sandwich.

This is a good place to stop along I-95 in Georgia.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

All I can say is WOW!!!!!! This was the cleanest McDonalds I have ever set foot in and the service was very friendly and fast

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Was by far the filthiest fast food restaurant. No soap or toilet paper in bathrooms. Service persons rude when advised to replace. STAY Away!