“Slow and can't make good coffee.”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #23 of 33 Restaurants in Darien
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 October 2017

First of all one person taking orders, I asked for iced coffee, by the time we were on the road and I started drinking it, there was little or no coffee in it. I added some of my husband's coffee to it and still didn't help.On a good note, the lady who took my order was friendly but can't make a good iced coffee.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

They need to pay attention and stop using phones when taking an order that way they don't get confused packing an order and to then argue with customer when customers are claiming that something is missing.

DIRTY RESTROOM SO EARLY AT 9 am? NO WAY!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This was an ordinary McDonald's fast food restaurant. I did not take advantage of the large children's playground but drove through. The service was normal and the food was good and hot.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Horrible, bad service, dirty bathrooms, dirty tables long lines with only one cashier. Would not stop here ever again, pick another restaurant or fast food joint other than this Mcdonalds.

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Slow service! One employee working the counter. Took long time to get your order. I went to the bathroom, then wife went! Order still not ready! Very busy! Off I 95