“Great place”

Papa's of Dawnville
Ranked #19 of 187 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The pizza and salad is best around. We order the garden salad with the sub lettuce when we make tacos because it is fresh and cheaper than buying at a grocery store.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

So we decided that the halfway point for each family traveling would have us meeting in Dawnville, a quick check of Trip Advisor and this place popped up. There weren't many reviews but they were all good. Take a chance and EAT here!

I am so glad we gave this place a shot because the food was amazing! The breadsticks were great, we also ordered the piggysticks (these will change your life), we ordered 1lb of bbq wings that came with fresh made ranch dressing. Now for the pizza, whatever you order, ADD BACON, their bacon is amazing. We did the family deal, large pepperoni and another large pizza with 5 toppings, we essentially made it a meat lovers in deep dish. The dough is made in house and the pizza was so good, if you are close, seriously give this place a shot, it will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Superior customer service and very yummy pizza and bambino sticks. This place is a must if you are visiting Dalton.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I ordered carry out for the family. We were staying in Dalton so the trip to Dawnville took about 20 minutes, but it was well worth it. I called in the order and it was ready when I got there. We had the hand tossed crust and the pizza was delicious. I highly recommend getting the "Deluxe". We had left-overs from the two pizza's (family of 3 adults and two children) and the day after the pizza was almost as good as when it was fresh and hot.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

A friend of my told me about the piggy sticks. These are bread sticks with bacon. They are addictive. I also had their thin crust pizza which is great. I haven't had anything bad there yet.

Been to Papa's of Dawnville? Share your experiences!