“Okay, you want Pizza in Dacula.”

Luigi's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 96 Restaurants in Dacula
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I am from Chicago; I know pizza. This is great pizza. And for a small family-owned place super, super.
They have other Italian Dishes. The Bolognese is to die for. Eggplant and Chicken Parm, yum. Quick service, but stay as long as you want. Friendly staff. Support our local places. My wife and eat here at least twice a month, if not more. They deliver and have carryout. Chianti they serve is super

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Casual pizza restaurant, friendly staff made us feel welcome & made sure we enjoyed our meal. We ordered pasta & lasagna along with side salads....all good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

We have been getting pizza here since they opened. Only eaten inside once, usually just pick it up and take it home. Good pizza, cost a little more than the chain pizza places but it's worth the cost every once in a while for the change in taste. People here always seem friendly. I will continue to order from here.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Luigi's is a Dacula restaurant/pizzeria with great tasting food. Their service leaves a bit to be desired- I think they take a little for granted and could provide more professional service but the food is good enough that one could overlook the less than exceptional customer service.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 21 August 2016

We are regulars of Luigi's. The pizza is the best in the area.
The place is in a small little 'strip mall', plenty of parking, kid friendly. The owners, Bonnie and Joe are super nice.
Great place to go for a quick dinner. My wife and I usually get the Ground Beef Pizza, two salads with house dressing.
The Chianti they serve is excellent.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Luigi's Pizza Restaurant? Share your experiences!