“Great food, disappointing coffee”
Review of Brunch Apothecary

Brunch Apothecary
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Dacula
Reviewed 10 March 2018

The food here is amazing, no doubt about it. I tried the pork belly benedict with avocado hollandaise and oh, my, god. It is amazing.

However, the coffee leaves much to be desired. It was served in disposable cups and was comparable to airport quality. First thing in the morning, I really like to have some good coffee and this was a bit of a bummer. However, the food was so good that I was willing to look past it.

Want to see even more delicious food? Follow @datethisplate on Instagram for more reviews and plates you will want to date!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Friendly staff, great food. I wish there were more lighter options. I went with the shrimp and grits thinking it would be a lighter dish. It was delicious however too much sauce made it still a heavy dish. Will defenitely return and maybe ask for sauce on the side.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This quaint old house features a wonderful weekend brunch! Build your own biscuits which were ginormous! I had the chicken tenderloin biscuit with white cheddar...omg was it delish! The servings are large and plentiful! The fried green tomatoes were cooked perfectly. Can't wait to go back. Our waitress was Hillary and she made the experience even greater! We ate at its sister restaurant the night before, Ricos World Kitchen.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I have visited this place a couple of times (manage to get their prior to the rush) and it's magnificent! I love the food and the service. Portions are generous (not a deterrence for me)and prices are awesome. A delicious twist on southern comfort food (s)! Definitely a hidden gem that I would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

The food is just as good at night!
Don’t let the dark parking lot mislead you- they are open. (Now I’m just adding more characters b/c TA requires 100)