“A great place for family groups”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Columbus
Reviewed 1 September 2015

This Starbucks has one of the largest covered outdoor patios I have seen at a Starbucks. If the weather is reasonable, this is a great place to sit. Plenty of comfortable chairs and couches. When we go there with small children, the outdoor area is a great place to be. When my wife and I go "solo", we like to sit indoors in one of the two comfortable chairs. Unfortunately, there are only two inside after a remodeling.

My favorite is unsweetened black ice tea in the summer with three Splenda, shaken by the barista. Much better than adding the Splenda myself. Friendly staff and usually very clean restrooms. WiFI has been iffy at times, but they have apparently corrected that problem.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

I don't prefer Sbux coffee but I had a gift card and was in the area. Their consistency is good - most stores fit the mold as did this one. Clean store, good staff. The staff was happy and efficient. Unfortunately I still don't like overroasted coffee.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

Service not that great. Wish they had more locations in Columbus. The product is always great--consistency helps here, for sure.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

The service is excellent, coffee and tea and other drinks are consistently good. The food menu is growing and better selections are offered. I particularly like breakfast at Starbucks ( such as oatmeal).

Reviewed 16 April 2015

Starbucks has always been known as having great drinks and crappy food offerings. They have really upped their game on the food. We had breakfast at this Starbucks and like most others they now have a good offering of breakfast sandwiches. I had the bacon gouda sandwich and it hit the spot. The lemon loaf is always good.