“Great place for a wonderful cup of tea and a delicious pastry.”
Review of My Boulange

My Boulange
Ranked #2 of 21 Dessert in Columbus
Reviewed 22 January 2018

So enjoy everything I’ve eaten at My Boulanger. The quiche, soup, salad fruit tarts, My favorite are the almond croissants.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

This coffee shop and bakery has the best lattes and croissants! This is a must come to both locals and visitors to the area!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I often have lunch at My Boulange with the ladies from our office. We always enjoy the food. The salad is filling and the chicken salad croissant is a real treat. The service is fast and the atmosphere is comfortable.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Everything I've had at My Boulange has been excellent! I love their coffee and the apricot pastries. They put together an amazing box of assorted pastries that I took to a party. None were left! The service is always great, the seating is ample for small groups, and it's always clean. Love it!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

So lucky to have a little spot like this here in Columbus. The pastries are amazing! You must try their lattes as well. My favorite is the White Chocolate Lavender Latte. An employee recommended it to me when they first opened. I wasn't sure about "lavender" in may latte, but wow! It is to die for and my all time favorite now. I have ordered up bases of assorted pastries for showers or house guest. Yum!