“Give it a try ”

Ranked #64 of 569 Restaurants in Columbus
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The wait staff is excellent and attentive and most have been serving here for quite some time. Not crowded at all on a Saturday night around 6:30 so I recommend this time . The ambiance was cozy and relaxing. The food was tasty but took a while to come out ( granted I did order a baked dish) . In the Columbus area , this will be a good option if you are craving Italian so far . Not overwhelming good , but decent . The desserts however are a must have !

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

A group outing. Found this to be just average Italian. The service was good. My chicken piccata was good, however my husbands chicken marsala was average at best.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Cafe Amici is by far the “Best” Italian Restaurant in Columbus.
The menu offers a variety of pasta and sauce combinations with multiple meat and fish choices.
The all time favorite Lasagna is by far one of the best I’ve ever had.
The sauce choices gives one the ability to experience many favors often only found in northern Italy.
This restaurant is a must visit when in Columbus, Ga.
Julie is the owner who is very gracious and a native of Venice Italy.
Service is exceptional by all but our “Fav” is Graciela, who also is from Venice.
Children friendly and great prices.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I have been going to Amici for over sixteen years. We go dinner and now more for lunch. Love it. It is the only Italian restaurant in Columbus that I like and I have eaten Italian in Chicago =, Boston, Philadelphia and New York. I love their picatta sauce and all the red sauces. They have great seafood pastas and gluten free.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Our daughter's traditional ravioli had red peppers in it. The manager said, "she guessed they opened the wrong bag." I asked if they made their own ravioli and she said no. As other reviewers mentioned, service was slow. Food was okay but won't be going there again for frozen Italian food.

Been to Caffe Amici? Share your experiences!