“Most pleasant staff!”

Add it.
Twelfth Street Catering & Deli
Ranked #100 of 577 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 18 November 2017

We stopped in for lunch this afternoon and immediately upon our arrival, one of the ladies who worked there gave our daughter a balloon (it was the 12th St. revival festival and she had seen bunches of balloons and was asking for one from myself and I told her I couldn't just give her a balloon); she had overheard my daughter asking nicely for one and it was incredibly sweet. We ordered some sandwiches and sides. Both sandwiches were decent, as were the sides. Definitely a good place for lunch. The service though, that is really what sells this place!! They also gave our daughter a cookie, so sweet!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Went here for lunch with a group of friends. They are really busy at lunch, and they have a good variety of menu items from salads to sandwiches and soup. The food is very good and the staff is friendly. This is one of the better places to eat lunch in downtown Columbus.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Another restaurant on a block full of them. This one offers inexpensive lunches and it seems popular with tourists and locals. enjoyed the one time I was there.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

If you're downtown and you want to pick up some food for take-out, this is probably the best deli around. Affordable prices, good food, pleasant service.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

The food is delicious. I recommend this deli. The staff is friendly. You also can taste test before you make a purchase.