“Four things right ”
Review of The Corner Grille

The Corner Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The Corner Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in College Park
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The CORNER grille serves Lunch and Dinner daily & Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 9am-3pm. Entrees are New American with Cajun Influences using a combination of Steak, Seafood and Chicken. The Corner Grille also serves Beer and Wine. Choose entrees from the menu or step outside the box and try one of the daily specials. Hours of Operation are Monday-Friday 11am-9pm, Saturday 9am-9pm & Sunday9am-9pm.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my neighborhood restaurant. Love it. Lucky girl to have this so close by!
First they have great food
Second customer service top notch. Music was too loud they immediately turned it down. Thank you
Third food choices are divine
Forth they opened upstairs. More seating.
A must try!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

After 45 mins waiting to be seated and a hour plus after ordering food to receive it cold was not good. I read the reviews and honestly it was a lot of false statements. The plus to this restaurant was the atmosphere was nice the servers were friendly but the food was not quality and did not appear freshly made.

TheCorner G, Owner at The Corner Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We've eaten here several times and the food is consistently wonderful! My husband would come here every weekend for brunch if we lived here just for their seafood omelette. LOTS of seafood in it. Their cheeseburger and onion rings are some of the best I've ever had. The cheeseburger is huge, probably 1/2 pound, and has a wonderful chargrilled flavor. Their onion rings have a cornmeal based batter and are so delicious. We've also had their Cajun seafood pasta and chicken tenders which are equally delicious. And for dessert it's hard for us to choose between the corner square or beignets - you can't go wrong with either of them. The staff is always so nice. Our server today, Jerrod, was very attentive and friendly. And another server, Miles, recognized us from our previous visits and chatted also. The service and food will definitely keep us returning anytime we're in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I went to the Corner Grille while at a conference that my wife and I were attending down the street. The service was very good. Ricky was our waiter and his service was excellent and attentive.

My wife and I had Steaks - which were very flavorful. The portion sizes were very big for the price.

The restaurant was a bit noisy, but I think people were having a good time.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

The atmosphere in this restaurant was really good, and we also enjoyed good service. It was one of the best omelets I've ever had. Really. Did the Build Your Own with bacon, cheddar, onion, green pepper and spinach. I was low carbing it, so I didn't eat the biscuit, but it looked marvelous. The kitchen was a little slow--we were there between 12 and 1. My coffee was good and was consistently refilled, so was the water. If I were back in College Park, I would definitely return.