“Very good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Located on Main street across from the College Park Marta station.
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We took a large party with no reservations they accommodated use and were amazing thanks. The chicken was amazing the steak and the shrimp and grits were also outstanding. The pork chop was good but a little dry. Get the bread pudding to end the meal on an amazing high. Thanks!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I was staying at a nearby hotel for a business meeting and one of my colleagues and I decide to walk and find a place to eat. We came across the The feed Store. It was a Wednesday around 5 and the restaurant was already busy. We were promptly seated and ordered drinks. It was extremely warm and there did not seem to be air conditioning. I ordered the pork with bacon Mac n cheese and green beans and my colleague had the bird. The food was cooked perfectly and had good flavor. The one downside was the service. Our waitress was not very attentive and the service was very slow. If it was not so hot in the restaurant it would not have been an issue. I would visit again when in town but not in the hot summer months.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Nice decor. Excellent food. It's not an obvious location for a great restaurant. We were staying near the airport and chose The Feed Store mainly for convenience of locale, but we really enjoyed our dinner there.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I love this place so much that I ate here twice in one week! I flew into Atlanta and was starving. I searched for a place nearby and found this place near the airport. Lunch prices are reasonable. Decor is cool. Great music playing. Kat, one of the owners was sure to come out and meet me both times.The food is amazing. I especially love the Eve's Garden Stack (enough to order it both times) but all the choices are creative and worthy of a foodie's attention! I am now flying out of Atlanta and it is the perfect spot to eat before an afternoon flight. After having the same thing twice, I know I need to come back and try something else and also try out their Dinner Menu.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I noticed the 'won't last 6 months' review, and I laughed. We've been coming to the Feed Store since it opened...several years' ago. It's been awhile since our last visit, but the staff was gracious and the food was terrific, as always! I highly recommend the calamari. They prepare it with a tangy ginger and honey aioli and it was heavenly-some of the best we've had. We had The Bird as the main course (split it with hubby) and the tabasco puree lent a neat tang to the dish. Finally, the bread pudding in a little skillet was yummy. If you're a Southern restaurant with bread pudding on your menu, you must get it right. This was right, so ignore the nut who posted a dubious review. We'll continue to come here.