“TYPICAL SUBWAY”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #23 of 44 Restaurants in Chatsworth
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Ingredients are usually fresh and the bread is too. I usually have the meatball marinara sandwich or the chicken teriyaki. I enjoy the chips and drink that comes with it and it makes for a filling lunch. Sometimes I wonder why they're so stingy with the ingredients though.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

The food is great . The service is great. The place is clean. Very nice people work there. We popped in and it wasn't busy but everything was fresh. Just wish they had the soup.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I have actually only been to Subway a couple times and I enjoy going. They always get your food rod and the one thing I like about it is I get to go inside and order and make sure they get my sandwich right and don't make any mistakes and they always get my food right. Thanks for doing so good at subway

Date of visit: October 2015