“Horrible food”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #35 of 41 Restaurants in Chatsworth
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I went to McDonald's with my family the restaurant was clean it was not busy. I walked up to the register and order my food the cashier was very nice we got our receipt and our number went and sat down at the table. About five minutes later our food came out the kids meal chicken nugget was good, the Big Mac was good the chicken tender strips were horrible they look like they were over deep fried in dirty oil... the chicken tender breading was as hard, the chicken was dry and cold... I took the chicken tenders back up and let them know what was wrong with it.. the cashier took them and gave it to the Cook and the cook was getting mouthy about how they were fresh take chicken tenders.. the cashier told him to make fresh chicken tenders.. when they brought the chicken back out it look like the same chicken tenders just dropped in deep fryer to heat them up they were nasty hard and dry....

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

One of the dirtiest McDonalds ever visited. Very bad odor upon entering. Floor was dirty. No ice cream available. No mocha available. So what good is it!!!!????
Bathrooms dirty. Bad place. Don't ho.

1  Thank Glenda M
Reviewed 25 May 2016

The cooking area is always dirty. There is paper and food all over the floor. The bathrooms smell. Always hot inside.I don't care for this place.

1  Thank Debra G
Reviewed 4 June 2015

The food here is about the same as any other McDonalds but the staff are always super friendly and very helpful. Definitely one of the nicest I have been to.

1  Thank Kerry S