“food is amazing”
Review of Royal Waffle King

Royal Waffle King
Ranked #19 of 41 Restaurants in Chatsworth
Reviewed 19 June 2017

cook Greg Dunn did an amazing job cooking my food especially the way I need it cooked with my swallowing disorder. Customer service was excellent. Staff was very friendly. Food was out of this world fantastic. Would go back again just to visit my special cook Greg Dunn....... thank you for a meal worth eating !!!!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

We where starving and had not tried a Royal Waffle King before and probably will not again. I can't taste so I will pretty much eat anything but my husband took one bite of his eggs, grits and put his napkin on his place. When asked when we checked out he told the waitress his food was awful. So she said not the 1st complaint that day. How do you mess up scrambled eggs and grits. My hash browns had oil just dripping off of them. We where there last Saturday in Feb.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

This place used to be pretty good but this visit was terrible. I felt like I was eating in someone's dirty kitchen. Food on the floor. Slow slow service. Unprofessional staff. Our waitress was holding a baby. The manager was out front smoking and chatting with the window washer. We won't be back

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

This has to be the worst experience that I have ever had in a restaurant of this type. It took them 4 times to get my eggs cooked properly and by the time they did my hash browns had grown cold. The service and staff were slow and unprofessional and the restaurant itself was not clean at all.

1  Thank William H
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Nothing royal or kingly about this place. It is showing it's age and the staff were not the kind you can joke around with and have fun like at Waffle House. Food was nothing like the pictures on the menu. I pass by here on a regular basis and will continue to pass it by on the way to other eateries nearby.