“Yuk!”

Add it.
Zaxby's of Chatsworth
Ranked #29 of 41 Restaurants in Chatsworth
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We eat at Zaxbys quite often. And normally we don't have any issues. But the past 2 times have been a complete disaster! And today it was just discusting. After spending $40+ dollars. The food went straight in the trash! The chicken was so overcooked you just simply couldn't eat it. The fries were undercooked,the Cole slaw was hot and tasted like sour krout. And I'm not even gonna get into the $8 Zalads. All you ever see in there are tweens who stand around shooting the bull and texting.. maybe you should look into hiring more ADULTS and you might have less mistakes.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Its always been super clean when I have eat here. The restrooms and the dining area clean. The food is good. The staff is sweet.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I love Zaxby's anywhere. Chatsworth is no different. The Management is helpful and the staff is friendly. The Food is always great!

Reviewed 30 September 2014

I always get the same thing because I love their salads and I hate to make them myself. I don't think I dislike anything about their restaurant. The service is good and so is the food.

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

We love Zaxby's and eat here often. If you love chicken, this is the place to eat. The food is always good!