“Don't go before Noon on Tuesdays!”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #25 of 42 Restaurants in Chatsworth
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Arrived at 11AM. Still standing in a short line at 11:20 while four workers were present but only two doing the work. Hadn't even ordered yet. Was going to eat from the buffet however no chicken on it! Walked out with no lunch and not much hope for the fast food restaurants in this quaint country town. Travel through frequently and usually disappointed.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I stopped eating here some time ago because it was just nasty, but apparently they got their act together so after scoring 100 on their Health Inspection I thought I'd try it again. I've been through the drive through several times recently got the $5 menu. I usually get the chicken tenders or pot pie. Comes with a drink and a cookie and so far has been really good. Fresh, hot KFC is always a winner!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Sometimes the food is good and sometimes not. Unsure why it's so inconsistent. I love KFC I think they have staffing issues at that store.

1  Thank jeanneatl1
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I have been to many kfc' and this place is just discussing. Needless to say that this is our last time eating here. They didn't have much of anything on the buffet and of you wanted something you had to ask which they were prompt in getting, but it's a buffet you shouldn't have to ask for everything. The only thing that I can say is that this is one family that WON'T be returning to this place again. I guess if I ever want Kentucky fried chicken again that I will take a trip to Corbin ky.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I came through the drive thru at 12:50 pm Sunday to get lunch for my family. There was no long line as we pulled right up to the menu board. I ordered the $20 fill up, and a chicken pot pie which was for my son. After a short wait, I was handed two bags and proceeded to my parents home which is about 10 minutes away. When we got there and began to go through the bags, there was no pot pie. Disgruntled, I headed back to town. I went to the drive through and told the young lady what happened. She told me the pot pies were cooking. I then told her I would park and that they could bring me the pie and return my receipt to me since I handed it to her as my proof. I waited in the car for ten minutes and then headed in the store. Standing at the counter were approximately 10-15 people, three of which were waiting for their order and that didn't include me. One man told me he had been waiting for twenty minutes for a pot pie because they quoted him the wrong time. After another 10 minutes or so I made eye contact with the young lady I had spoken to at the window and she brought me the pie. My receipt however, was lost. What time was it when I went back and sat down to eat? 2:10 pm. Was I angry? Absolutely! Will I go back? Not with my money. I didn't ask to see the manager and I didn't argue with anyone. The damage was done and I didn't want to be offered a free anything. What happened at this store today? It wasn't a lack of employees as I saw at least eight or so in the kitchen buzzing around. At the end of the day, I wasn't happy. I'm not a demanding person. Just perform reasonably and everything will be fine. Since that didn't happen, I couldn't help but share this poor experience.