“OK FOR FAST PIZZA”

Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #22 of 41 Restaurants in Chatsworth
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I go through the drive through for their $5 lunch deal (deep dish pizza and drink). Even though it's a deep dish and mostly bread, the cheese and pepperonis are always fresh and hot. It's usually more than I can eat in one sitting and overall I enjoy this fast food pizza.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

cheap reasonable prices. good quick meal. fast friendly staff. family friendly. good for on the go meal or take home. helpful staff.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Most of the time GREAT pizza. Sometimes they get air bubbles in the crust. Don't like that. We eat 3-4 pizza's a week.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Ok I admit I love this inexpensive guilty pleasure deep dish pizza. The round ones are average, but the deep dish is yummm

Reviewed 20 September 2014

It's cheap and tastes that way. The pie was hot but there are better pizzas in the freezer section of the grocery store. I guess the price is right for many. I don't think I will be back. There is a Papa Johns up the road which is much better.