“EMPANADAS AND MORE”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #30 of 41 Restaurants in Chatsworth
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I love their bacon breakfast burritos for $1 each. For lunch I usually get a $5 box when they have them or a taco salad. It's typical Taco Bell but this location seems to be the best one around.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Walked in to have lunch at Taco Bell, the tables were dirty and needed to be cleaned (Time I was there....about 11:40AM on Aug 15, 2016). As I was waiting on my group of friends and getting someone's attention to clean the tables, I just happen to go over to the condiments area and stand. I looked down and saw a cockroach crawling on the counter of the sauces, napkins and such. I instantly got sick and walked out. I called my friends and told them to change the plans, we were not eating there. Disgusting! I took some pics of the cockroach to prove my description....where there is one....there is many more! Don't plan to come back!

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Went thru the dive thru for two simple things. Two loaded potato grillers. Bit into both of them and the bacon was ice cold. They probably were in a hurry to close down but if you have orders just take the time to do them right. Gross. Couldn't eat either.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Always good food. Clean. Nice people working here. Never had a bad time here. Really enjoy taco bell. Thanks to the staff

Reviewed 4 June 2015

OK So I admit it, I am addicted to the Doritos locos tacos. So I have to say I love taco bell. Nice staff here, consistent and so is the food.