“Huge Portions”

Ranked #14 of 172 Restaurants in Cartersville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Description: We are the best Mexican Restaurant in town! We have been in business for 13 years strong. We offer you and your guests delicious food and excellent services. Our dishes are prepared in the true Mexican manner. Yes We Cater!
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I just recently had the opportunity to attend a 75th Birthday party for a dear friend who invited my hubby and I to this charming and fun atmosphere restaurant. I ordered a very delicious chicken fajita and my husband ordered a beef barrito combo dish which he said was excellent. The portions of food were very large and we both needed a "take home" box to enjoy at another time.
Why not try it. I believe you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been going to Los Arcos for years. Long before their new location, which is also the nicest in town. People may say another Mexican restaurant in town is the best, and we do have other good ones. But Los Arcos is the best. Service is great and the food is always good!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Great food and super fast, friendly service!! The veggie fajitas, rice, and black beans were all fresh and delicious. Highly recommend if in the area and I will definitely return!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I stopped here for lunch before going to see a movie. The food was excellent. I will definitely eat here again. I strongly recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I've eaten here 3 separate times and this will be the last. Tortillas , burritos , and quesadillas are always undercooked and doughy. Margaritas are like limeade--bring your own tequila. Waiter messed up the guacamole and it takes forever to get waited on. I won't be back.

Been to Los Arcos? Share your experiences!