“Fresh seafood!”

Maine Street Coastal Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 172 Restaurants in Cartersville
Reviewed 20 May 2018

The owner named John introduced himself as we walked inside and we only waited a few minutes to be seated. Our server was Haley and very friendly and perfect! Our food was delicious! I had grilled halibut with creamed corn, yummy highly recommend this side! The menu is versatile! We will be going back very soon and eat lunch! You gotta go try it and you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I have passed this place many times and finally went today. Wow! The atmosphere is upscale casual. The service was fast, friendly and thorough. Well paced and kept everything just right. Never had to look for a beverage refill or anything. The prices are reasonable. I tried the fried shrimp with house cut French fries. The shrimp were breaded perfectly, not too heavy or to light and not greasy at all. The bread dung was crisp, but did not overpower the delicate flavor of the shrimp. The house cut fries were cooked perfectly, and again not at all greasy. My spouse had the trout and he thoroughly enjoyed it. We look forward to returning soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent! Hub & I were traveling thru and found this gem online.
The decor is a tailored traditional look with oak everywhere...beautiful oak paneling, table & chairs, long bar.
Everything we have ordered in the 2 times (yes, on the way to Florida & on the way back home) we've been to Maine Street Coastal Cuisine has been perfection!
We have tried the beet arugula salad with grilled chicken, the lobster bisque, fried catfish tacos, key lime pie, chocolate lava cake a la mode, peanut butter chocolate pie, and multi-berry pound cake.
Heck even the iced tea was great!
It's now definitely on our short list of favs!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I had never been here but my friend kept telling me that the place was awesome. I finally listened to her and decided to go. We had 4 couples that met there at 6:30 pm on a Tuesday night. Tuesday night they have some killer deals. And before 7:00 they have half price appetizers!
So we each had an appetizer and an entree.
The food was soooo good! The service was exceptional. The manager kept checking on everyone to make sure we had what we needed.
We will definitely go back very soon. Take your friends!!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place. ! I feel so comfortable here . The servers and owners are wonderful ! Their wine dinners are superb .
If you don’t go your really missing out on a great night out