“Wine and appetizer ”

Maine Street Coastal Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 172 Restaurants in Cartersville
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place. ! I feel so comfortable here . The servers and owners are wonderful ! Their wine dinners are superb .
If you don’t go your really missing out on a great night out

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Maine Coastal is a fabulous restaurant in the town of Cartersville. The service was great and the food even better. The grilled vegetables had peppers, broccoli, squash, and mushrooms with perfect seasoning. The Shrimp Po Boy, sausage and rice soup, and fish sandwich were also very good. Definitely worth the 25 minute drive. Afterward, we walked around town and shopped. Perfect little side trip on a Saturday afternoon. We wish we had a place like this is West Cobb, and we'll be back.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with friends while in the area. We ordered the crab cake appetizer. It was awesome. For the entree we ordered the sea bass. Sides chosen were the fabulous roasted creamed corn and the collards. I could have eaten two servings of the corn! A must try for anyone who likes corn. The collards were good, too. They were seasoned well. The sea bass was delicious. For dessert Hubby and I shared a piece of key lime pie. It was delicious as well. Wait staff was very good. Nice environment, great experience!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The Crab Cakes are the best I've ever had. Could not get enough of them. Fresh fish daily, extremely delicious. Went there 2 nights in a row, once as a party of 2 and once as a party of 15. Excellent service both times. Owners came and spoke with us, very nice people. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Ever since I moved South, I always try a restaurants Shrimp and Grits. The Shrimp, Scallop and Grits here were the best I have ever had! So many flavors in this dish. I cannot wait to go back again and try something else off of the menu.